Submissions for the 2024 Business Essentials FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards, Franchisor Diversity and Inclusion open 9 October 2023.
Application fee: $600 ex GST
Information for participating franchise systems
Recognises a franchisor that has excelled in supporting and leading inclusion and diversity in the workplace through positive initiatives and programs that value and benefit an inclusive workplace.
Any franchise system operating within Australia is eligible to enter. Multi-brand franchisors are eligible to enter, but all material, information and achievements must pertain to CSR actions undertaken for a single brand.
To enter the awards you must be a financial FCA member, including at the time of the presentation of the awards.
Benefits of participating in this award
- Provides a framework to conduct a thorough review of your business against industry best practice.
- Helps identify specific things your business is doing well.
- Stimulates new ideas and opportunities to improve your business.
- Enables your management team to review how it is performing.
- Merit awards will provide opportunities for recognition of your business in areas it does particularly well.
- Represents enormous marketing opportunities and promote your business to prospective franchisees.
- Previous winners have reported positive growth in revenues to their network – good calibre franchisees are attracted to good calibre franchise systems.
- Builds pride in your network and helps you attract high calibre staff to your brand.
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas. Awards submissions will be assessed against specific Awards questions that are available upon registering through the online Awards portal below and paying the Awards application fee.
- For 2024, National Awards submissions will open in October. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Click the link below to register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- The winner of Franchisor Diversity and Inclusion. and merit award winners, will be announced at the Business Essentials FCA National Excellence in Franchising Awards on Tuesday 21 May 2023.
Areas to be assessed
|Support for franchisee diversity
||This area assesses how you have ensured franchisee buy-in to your organisation’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion.
||How do you demonstrate and champion diversity and inclusion within your brand.
||This area assesses how you attract a diverse range of franchise partners.
|Education and training
||Your development of education, training or other learning initiatives that foster inclusion for a diverse range of staff and/or franchise partners.
|Practices and programs
||Your development and implementation plan of inclusive practices, programs or initiatives for your staff and/or franchise partners.
NOTE: This is general information only – for specific awards criteria you must log in at https://fca.awardsplatform.com
Back to Awards Home