National Awards are presented in seven categories:
- Australian Established Franchisor of the Year
- Australian Emerging Franchisor of the Year
- International Franchisor of the Year
- Excellence in Marketing
- Excellence in International Franchising
- Franchise Innovation
- Franchisor Social Responsibility
- Supplier of the Year
Benefits of entering the FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards
- The Awards submission process provides a unique opportunity to review your business and its operations. You will also receive feedback on your submission from the expert Awards judges that will help you to undertake further analysis of your business and set future goals for success.
- National Awards finalists are celebrated, and winners announced, at the FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards Gala Dinner
- All National Awards finalists and winners are promoted in the Awards Annual.
- All National Awards winners and finalists will receive a branded Awards logo to use in email signatures to promote their Awards success.
- The FCA will share the success of all National Awards winners in a press release to relevant media outlets, in other communications to members, and on the FCA website.