Application Fee: $199.00
Information for participating franchise systems
This award is for excellence in personal and professional achievements by a woman in the franchising sector.
This award is open to women in the franchising sector who are:
- Franchisors with three or more years’ experience in franchising; or
- Franchise head office staff with three or more years’ experience in franchising; or
- Franchisees with three or more years’ experience in franchising
Benefits of participating in this award
- Great exposure for you, your brand and business.
- Fabulous for your career and raises your profile so you can make even more of a difference.
- Highlights your special gifts that stand out from everyone else.
- Completing the submission process is a great personal development exercise.
- Builds your confidence and pride in your achievements.
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas.
- In 2020, Regional Awards submissions will open Tuesday 4th February. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- State award winners of the Franchise Woman of the Year for NSW/ACT, QLD/NT, VIC/TAS, WA and SA will be announced at Regional Awards Presentations. The overall National winner will be announced in late 2020.
Areas to be assessed
|Outstanding business achievements||Your business achievements and how these have benefited others. This includes such things as your specific business achievements as well as the obstacles you have overcome along the way.|
|Leadership||How you have inspired and influenced others to achieve worthwhile goals. This includes such things as your leadership beliefs and how you have put these into practice as well as how you have led others to achieve specific worthwhile goals.|
|Positive influence on other women||How you have had a positive influence on the personal or professional growth of women in the franchising sector. This includes such things as the groups of women who have experienced personal or professional growth as a result of your influence as well as the positive changes that resulted from your involvement.|
|Contribution to franchising||How you have made a positive impact on a franchise system or the franchising sector. This includes such things as the specific initiative(s) that have had a positive impact on a franchise system or the franchising sector.|
|Contribution to community||How you have made a positive impact on your local community or broader society. This will includes such things as the outcomes achieved by an initiative(s) you were involved in which had a positive impact on your local community or broader society.|
|Professional development||The educational and professional developmental activities you have undertaken. This includes such things as reasons why you undertook professional development activity(s) as well as how you have applied your learning.|
NOTE: These areas of assessment are provided as general information only. Specific awards questions are available on the online Awards portal.