Submissions for the 2022 National Excellence in Franchising Awards open 16 May 2022.
Application fee details will be made available soon
Information for participating franchise systems
This award is for excellence in franchising practice by an established Australian franchise system that has been franchising its brand for more than five years.
This award is for excellence in franchising practice by an established Australian franchise system and nominees must meet the following conditions:
- The franchisor and brand must have originated in Australia.
- The head office of the franchisor is located in Australia.
- The franchisor has been franchising its brand in Australia for more than five years.
Entries must pertain to a single brand. Multi-brand franchisors are eligible to enter, but must declare which brand is being entered. All material, information and achievements must pertain solely to that brand.
To enter the awards you must be a financial FCA member, including at the time of the presentation of the awards.
Benefits of participating in this award
- Provides a framework to conduct a thorough review of your business against industry best practice.
- Helps identify specific things your company is doing well, and stimulates new ideas and opportunities to improve your business.
- Enables your management team to review how they are running their departments, encouraging greater accountability and performance.
- Merit awards will provide opportunities for recognition of your company in areas it does particularly well.
- Represents enormous marketing opportunities and promote your business to prospective franchisees.
- Previous winners have reported amazing growth in revenues to their network – good calibre franchisees are attracted to good calibre franchise systems.
- Builds pride in your network and helps you attract high calibre staff to your brand.
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas. Awards submissions will be assessed against specific Awards questions that are available upon registering through the online Awards portal below and paying the Awards application fee.
- In 2022, National Awards submissions will open 16 May. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Click the link to register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- The winner of Established Franchisor of the Year, and merit award winners, will be announced at the FCA National Excellence in Franchising Awards on Monday 17 October 2022.
Areas to be assessed
||The planning processes your company uses to identify and address key strategic issues likely to impact on the performance of the franchise network.
|Franchisor leadership, support and satisfaction
||The capability of the franchisor team to lead the franchise network and the resulting levels of satisfaction.
|Financial franchisor performance
||This area measures the ability of the franchisor business to meet its current and future financial commitments. You may be asked to provide supporting documentation.
|Financial performance of franchisees
||This area measures how the franchisor monitors and responds to the financial performance of franchisees. You may be asked to provide supporting documentation.
||The company’s involvement with and contribution to industry associations and the community.
NOTE: This is general information only – for specific awards criteria you must log in at https://fca.awardsplatform.com
Back to Awards Home